It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918
Class: Berserker

Post Re: What goes around Comes around
meh maybe im out of the loop then lol, been gone for a few days

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

Thermal you overestimate yourself, goett can pwn you with his 4 heph skin augged HM!

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: thebattler36
Level: 1791
Class: Shield Monkey

I am 10 and what is this?

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

playerboy345 wrote:
Thermal you overestimate yourself, goett can pwn you with his 4 heph skin augged HM!

Oooh gosh don't tell me you still haven't figured that one out. That'd actually be quite sad pb.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: M I L F
Main: Howl
Level: 1550

Silent enim leges inter arma.

Aut loquere meliora

Silentio.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157

I find it hard to respect thermal in the slightest now. We both mc solo'd Kidd.

Btw thermal... As to you beating me in mc battle think you forgot how that went.

(All in colo and we were allied at the time)
- made public colo challenge on ss forums.
- i beat thermal twice even though he had prawns.
- you threatened to war us cause used a tractor ship
- you killed me twice as I flung everything at you while faking lag and not firing. Tbh wasn't lagging. You also recruited skyfyre to help you out. Lol, what a douche!
- your crazy ego was satisfied, my team wasn't warred. Mission accomplished.

Haha. If you have a video go watch it again. Also go search the challenge which was supposed to be just for fun, made on forums, and was all in colo. Me, sharky, sins, erman, everyone knew I threw those last two. Warred over colo? You take yourself in ss bit to serious. I was always about having fun. It is a game.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: __
Level: 2482

I very much dislike this 'EVE-esque' path that SBP is taking SS down. We used to be just a big band of friends, but now...well, things are different. And it makes me a bit sad.

landswimmer wrote:
ALL HAIL CYG THE MESSIAH!

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

goett wrote:
I find it hard to respect thermal in the slightest now. We both mc solo'd Kidd.

Btw thermal... As to you beating me in mc battle think you forgot how that went.

(All in colo and we were allied at the time)
- made public colo challenge on ss forums.
- i beat thermal twice even though he had prawns.
- you threatened to war us cause used a tractor ship
- you killed me twice as I flung everything at you while faking lag and not firing. Tbh wasn't lagging. You also recruited skyfyre to help you out. Lol, what a douche!
- your crazy ego was satisfied, my team wasn't warred. Mission accomplished.

Haha. If you have a video go watch it again. Also go search the challenge which was supposed to be just for fun, made on forums, and was all in colo. Me, sharky, sins, erman, everyone knew I threw those last two. Warred over colo? You take yourself in ss bit to serious. I was always about having fun. It is a game.

Uh goett. One slight problem here. You misunderstood the word "I". That word does not mean having teammates with you. If you had piloted that tractor ship, all your ship, and ashta's ships, then I would agree that "You and me" fought. I can't see how hard it is to get that wrong. I really can't see how you misunderstood that part. It is just shocking that you have turned that stupid, and I have to say that straight out after having watched you play this game over quite some time now.

When we fought, you and me only, I beat you over and over. I never lost when I singlehandedly fought your armada of ships versus my armada, and I didn't have any help. You had three chances when I killed you easily, and don't blame it on the lags, or not being able to fire, because I had that myself. Several people watched this without interfering with the fight.

If you refer to me being angry, then yes, it was because it was supposed to be a colosseum party, not an annoying tractor party. You actually agreed to telling SinsOfOurFathers (who used the tractor ship) to not do it again, because you would have felt quite annoyed if I had done the same to you. You agreed to it in a personal message, hmm. I guess you were lying then, like you are most of the times, which inevitably caused your downfall in this game.

So I really have a hard time thinking you have kept any of your sanity after you lost it in this game. Bye goett, welcome back to the game when you have found your sanity again.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Reality check here... If I had no lag with 'friends' around.. Why would I have it with fewer people involved?

When your intellect overtakes your ego on that one might make sense.

Who calls themselves the mcing king? What a self promoting asswad. Lol. Face it I let you win so I wouldnt get warred or Have to boot team members... You cried like a girl that tractor ships were unfair all over forums. Someone search and post that. Thermal you are a coward. A smaller man I've yet to possibly meet.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

goett wrote:
Reality check here... If I had no lag with 'friends' around.. Why would I have it with fewer people involved?

When your intellect overtakes your ego on that one might make sense.

Who calls themselves the mcing king? What a self promoting asswad. Lol. Face it I let you win so I wouldnt get warred or Have to boot team members... You cried like a girl that tractor ships were unfair all over forums. Someone search and post that. Thermal you are a coward. A smaller man I've yet to possibly meet.

I am not sure why you had no lag with your teammates with you, but it is a fact that when I killed you, we both agreed to having insane lags. I still killed you three times in a row with people watching, and that is a fact. The only three fights that included you and me only. Can't deny that, sorry.

I never called myself an MCing king. Read up. I only stated that I beat you in the fights we had. Again, we as in you and me.

Calling it as you let me win is fun. Let's fight again any time you want.

I cried like a girl over the forums for a reason. A colosseum party should not include tractor ships made to tractor people 10k out. You agreed to it. Remember? Agreed to it. You said you agreed completely. That it wasn't a fun fight that way. That SinsOfOurFathers shouldn't do it again. Because I could have done the same to you. I guess you lied.

So now that I turned all your facts up side down and showed the other side of them, how about you try to do the same with you agreeing to the tractoring part, and loosing three times in a row against me in the fights we had?

The day you beat me 1v1 in a MCing fight then you will find me actually agreeing to the fact that you did so. But as of right now, you still haven't.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

When I come back you will be sure to know.

Btw Nice toga and ski goggles ass.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

I don't want to provoke something or anything, but I think I overheard him saying something about your mom.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

thijs12b wrote:
I don't want to provoke something or anything, but I think I overheard him saying something about your mom.

I want to have your babies.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

Wex Trevor + Frac (although I have not heard from him) have been rather nice to me throughout this, which is why I have never treated them in a bad way.

Others on the other hand tend to bring it upon themselves, fighting fire with fire might not be the best tactic on my hand, but I don't regret sticking up for my teamies.

During this KoS so far I have yet to actually fire a single shot at SBP, it is more of a bullying tactic as Thermal has said to me that he will kill me + my assets until I'm off this game.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Last edited by Species 8472 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Nikola De Toulouse
Level: 2791

thijs12b wrote:

:lol:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next