It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post Re: keeping to my word.
To clear up a few facts russell :

1) LC has had an active declaration of war on TFC for the whole uni. It was originally on Fury and AA whom you both recruited last uni, thus ensuring war was on your whole team.

To ensure there was no misunderstanding of the fact a squad was setup at the last uni reset which hunted down TFC members during reset. A number of TFC bases were killed/capped and gals wiped out. This was at uni reset and war declarations have not changed since. We have attacked TFC members/bases/drones... whatever ... without prejudice and at our leisure throughout this uni.

So the point that you stated that LC has an undeclared war with TFC is pure bullshit.

2) The attack on churchills bases was just another run of the mill unprejudicial attack on TFC assets. We saw an easy target, were bored and took it. It was so unprejudicial that we barely even bothered to investigate the bases much, hence I did not even know or realise they belonged to Churchill. They were TFC bases and an easy target. That is all the information that was needed.

3) After the attack had occurred you pmed me. It was at this point I found out that they were churchills. During the conversation I felt many times that you was attempting to lure me within the convo. So I kept the convo short and assured you did not put words into my mouth.

Ive been inactive as of late and hence wasnt aware/forgotten about the protection order on Churchill. Although this matters little as I did not know or care who owned the bases we capped.

Between the time of the attack and this convo I also found out that Churchill had been spreading lies and making accusations about me. Basically just a TFC smear campaign to cause unrest within LC and to piss off a lot of LC members. (strange action if we were not supposed to be at war)

When SBP attacked I found out about the protection order and realised that the luring you was trying to do was to make it seem like this was an out of the blue LC vs Churchill thing. Which it was not. It was a purely TFC thing and Churchill was merely a casualty of war. I was not informed of Churchills actions until some time after the assault on TFC assets.

However due to his smear campaign I held no remorse nor sympathy for his losses after the fact.

SBP were informed of the full history of events and facts of the entire matter. My version of events, as has been stated in a previous post, was obviously upheld/confirmed by others including Churchill himself.

Hence due to your interwoven involvement, manipulation and plain bullshitting LC has increased attacks on TFC assets ten-fold.

4) In regards to "SP and Churchill and one other TFC player attacked LC (without any other TFC support or participation)" this again is a lie. Other TFC members were present. A TFC councillor (Liquid Death) and The Fury were definate participants and I remember seeing other TFC Flags.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 2808
Class: Engineer

Sharky99x wrote:
To clear up a few facts russell :

1) LC has had an active declaration of war on TFC for the whole uni. It was originally on Fury and AA whom you both recruited last uni, thus ensuring war was on your whole team.

To ensure there was no misunderstanding of the fact a squad was setup at the last uni reset which hunted down TFC members during reset. A number of TFC bases were killed/capped and gals wiped out. This was at uni reset and war declarations have not changed since. We have attacked TFC members/bases/drones... whatever ... without prejudice and at our leisure throughout this uni.

So the point that you stated that LC has an undeclared war with TFC is pure bullshit.

Except that u neglected to war TFC or inform us that you intended to mount a full scale war instead of warring just warring AA as you informed us prior to the demerger last uni.2)

The attack on churchills bases was just another run of the mill unprejudicial attack on TFC assets. We saw an easy target, were bored and took it. It was so unprejudicial that we barely even bothered to investigate the bases much, hence I did not even know or realise they belonged to Churchill. They were TFC bases and an easy target. That is all the information that was needed.

OK

3) After the attack had occurred you pmed me. It was at this point I found out that they were churchills. During the conversation I felt many times that you was attempting to lure me within the convo. So I kept the convo short and assured you did not put words into my mouth.

Clarification of your intentions

Ive been inactive as of late and hence wasnt aware/forgotten about the protection order on Churchill. Although this matters little as I did not know or care who owned the bases we capped.

Between the time of the attack and this convo I also found out that Churchill had been spreading lies and making accusations about me. Basically just a TFC smear campaign to cause unrest within LC and to piss off a lot of LC members. (strange action if we were not supposed to be at war)

To this day you have not told me what he was suppose to have said and TFC certainly has run no smear campaign against you.

When SBP attacked I found out about the protection order and realised that the luring you was trying to do was to make it seem like this was an out of the blue LC vs Churchill thing. Which it was not. It was a purely TFC thing and Churchill was merely a casualty of war. I was not informed of Churchills actions until some time after the assault on TFC assets.

This was the first LC attack on our bases since the reset, I needed to know if this was LC policy or a "wildcat" raid by one or two members.

However due to his smear campaign I held no remorse nor sympathy for his losses after the fact.

SBP were informed of the full history of events and facts of the entire matter. My version of events, as has been stated in a previous post, was obviously upheld/confirmed by others including Churchill himself.

Hence due to your interwoven involvement, manipulation and plain bullshitting LC has increased attacks on TFC assets ten-fold.

4) In regards to "SP and Churchill and one other TFC player attacked LC (without any other TFC support or participation)" this again is a lie. Other TFC members were present. A TFC councillor (Liquid Death) and The Fury were definate participants and I remember seeing other TFC Flags.

I know for a fact that Churchill and only one other player was involved. Leon (Metalgear) hasnt logged on at all this uni but LD is subbing the account and at the time LD was not a councellor .

Last edited by Russell on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

Why did it feel necessary to quote that entire wall of text?

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Sharky99x wrote:

1) LC has had an active declaration of war on TFC for the whole uni. It was originally on Fury and AA whom you both recruited last uni, thus ensuring war was on your whole team....

... A number of TFC bases were killed/capped and gals wiped out. This was at uni reset and war declarations have not changed since. We have attacked TFC ... .... throughout this uni.

Russell wrote:

Except that u neglected to war TFC or inform us that you intended to mount a full scale war instead of warring just warring AA as you informed us prior to the demerger last uni.

Russell wrote:
LC has an undeclared war with TFC

Type "/wars" and look in events. That war declaration you see right there has been there since last uni. (In fact theres a double declaration but thats besides the point)

And im not going to get into the argument of 'demerger' again as you are the only one that calls it that.

Russell wrote:
To this day you have not told me what he was suppose to have said and TFC certainly has run no smear campaign against you.

You have never asked me, else I would have told you.

Russell wrote:
This was the first LC attack on our bases since the reset, I needed to know if this was LC policy or a "wildcat" raid by one or two members.

Russell wrote:
LC has an undeclared war with TFC

Since the reset ? We wiped out half your gals at reset and attacked again after.

One minute you are trying to make out that there has been no war and you are totally surprised. The next you admit to bases being attacked in the past.

TFC Bases dead + LC name in "/wars" = ???

When has LC EVER! done a wildcat raid without my authorisation and without war being declared ?

Russell wrote:
I know for a fact that Churchill and only one other player was involved. Leon (Metalgear) hasnt logged on at all this uni but LD is subbing the account and at the time LD was not a councellor .

Well there is no proof that it was not Leon on the MG account. Nethertheless multiple players accounts were there.

So you stated that TFC would not retailiate (and you pmed me saying that the SBP assault had nothing to do with TFC and that there was no TFC involvement) hence this means that LD went AGAINST your orders and your decision and team policy. BUT was then promoted to councillor very soon after.

Umm... yeah right ! (sniff sniff... yuck)

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

/war showed, an still shows a war against AA but no war against TFC.

So was "undeclared".

However I must thank you for clarifying for me where SP got their misinformation.

As for the demerger I think that is the real reason you are warring TFC, but that is only my opinion.
First Aidelon, now TFC both warred after leaving LC.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Russell, russell, russell... yet more smear tactics !!!

Firstly you do not seem have fully grasped the concept of warring !

Throughout the entire TW/DM etc war they were declared solely on Sharky99x. It is STILL a war declaration on the team.

The real reasons we are warring TFC are as follows :

- TFC have recruited TWO criminals caught stealing from LC whom we had declared war with.
- YOU was directly involved and caught red handed in assisting in these thefts. Specifically the transportation and handling of stolen property. Fortunately you was stupid enough to do this while in a squad with LC members. (Screenshotted)
- YOU have continued to support and hide these 2 criminals.

There are other reasons yes but none that have anything to do with your leaving LC. This was not an issue. It has been your sole actions alone while trying to act naive that has forced this war to start and made many members of your team suffer for no fault of thier own.

You are welcome to your opinion no matter how dillusional and you are welcome to keep trying to call it a demerger. But neither will change the facts and will do nothing but keep you in a dillusioned state while unable to grasp the true reasons and concepts of this issue.

I would like to take the opportunity to send my condolences to other TFC members for thier losses. This is through no fault nor action of thier own and I respect thier loyalty and sympathise thier losses. There is no blame not responsibility upon thier shoulders as this is solely rests upon yours.

In regards to Aidelon, I think you need to check your facts. After the split, Teh Haxzorz changed to 'st mast' and then while capping drones in Steppes agro issues arose between him and ahileus who were sharing that gal. Conflict followed but was confined to one gal and lasted 1 day if that. An issue which was how many years ago !!!

And hence I repeat... the TFC war has been caused solely by your actions and your actions alone. Try if you must but there is noone else to blame.

YOU assisted 2 people in stealing from LC.
YOU recruited these people AFTER the incident and knowing they were warred.
YOU forced responsibility of this issue onto TFC
YOU continuely support these criminals.
YOU continue to be ignorant and naive over your actions.

I have made every attempt, until now, to keep this matter and the reasoning private and confidential so as to not tarnish the name and the reputation of yourself, of TFC and of its members.

This was done out of respect, if not for you then for the innocent victims on your team.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:07 am

Funny I pour almost 1 trillion in resources into LC and then you attack us. We tried to leave peacefully we had no intention to do hostile acts but I guess it's the LC way.

It all boils down to the fact that I tried to make the TFC members stay on LC for too long. If I had given up sooner none of this would have happened. I tried for two Unis to take LC out of the n00b gutter and at least managed to do what I did with TFC a few years ago and show you that making less than 50 SS at a time is a waste of resources. Giving people advice on how to setup better colonies where fun as well most of the TFC guys knew what to do but some LC had no clue. I had fun on LC it invigorated my will to play the game.

However I noticed that LC had some serious flaws, basically the leadership was non existent (not saying TFC is perfect in any way). When kangaroo Blob was still around things worked but RL got the better of him and he had to change his priorities. Once Roo was gone nothing worked and I had to get involved with stuff even though that was never my initial intention. Making the 308 ada sheets where an awesome experience it's fun to see when a whole team works together and creates something. But when i realized that Sharky wanted 100% control over them I saw that I had to leave. In a way making those sheets was a test, to see if sharky still wanted to try and remain in control even though he was almost never available.

Furthermore the treatment of some members of LC from sharky proved to me that I could not follow him. The whole reason AA stayed on LC after sharky shot at him when he was trying to pack his bases was my and I think brandons or possibly MG's involvement. If I had not bothered to get involved AA would have left and a lot of the problems TFC face now would not exist. The treatment of brandon was also sad to see, bandon was charged with doing stuff for the team but without the access to do it he had to ask sharky or bobby for help which slowed things down to the point where I sense he gave up.

The whole deal with the t 21 ships was also kinda screwed. I agree that a team needs to have rules concerning such items but not to the degree that people leave the team. Getting a t 21 ship and/or BP for one is like winning the jackpot. Demanding that such an item is given to team and then handed to someone else is like losing that said jackpot. Now if the members involved had already had the said ship in question I would agree that they should give the ship to someone else on the team, however you can never as I see it demand that. Asking people is usually a better way of getting what you want than demanding it.

In the case of Metalgear who spent countless hours per day in Olympus and that did not have an Oly ship I feel that he deserves to keep his BP to build for himself. He did more oly runs than anyone else why should his work be a reward to someone else.

The main problem for LC is that it's sharkys way or the highway. There are many other strange dealings that went on in LC but the main problem is sharkys unwillingness to release control combined with him being online very little.

I wish I had been online more last spring then TFC would never have joined forces with LC and this whole mess could have been avoided. Now all that remains are lies and misery. The combined strength of LC and TFC could have been awesome to behold now instead the two teams are fighting, disappointment does not begin to describe.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 am

Team: Death Arrises
Main: Freddy
Level: 329
Class: Speed Demon

Sharky99x wrote:
- TFC have recruited TWO criminals caught stealing from LC whom we had declared war with.

YOU assisted 2 people in stealing from LC.

I still think its pretty funny that winning the roll on AWC BPs and you wanting to take them from teamates when they weren't on team runs is pretty ridiculous to be called stealing. Just because LC can't handle oly runs alot of time or don't get lucky on them either or doesn't mean you can just enforce your director authority and take AWC BPs from offteam runs.

Camsy wrote:
When a topic gets so intense even the tl;dr doesn't make sense.

NewFound wrote:
If it true you are an idiot. If it isn't you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918
Class: Berserker

Since when does someone need to pm the opposing team and say, oh by the way I would like to make it undoubtedly clear that we are now at war, just for common curtsey y'know. Oh and hey while I'm at it, I'm about to attack this galaxy so just let me know if that's ok with you??

I heard all about this war.. and frankly both sides are at fault. LC is a greedy mother fucker, and TFC is a team that should be a little more cautious who they decide to trust. And next time don't make a team supply of ada sheets... that's just retarded lol. Who ever needs ada sheets should build it themselves :P

my 2 cents

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am
Profile E-mail

paxiprime wrote:
Since when does someone need to pm the opposing team and say, oh by the way I would like to make it undoubtedly clear that we are now at war, just for common curtsey y'know. Oh and hey while I'm at it, I'm about to attack this galaxy so just let me know if that's ok with you??

I heard all about this war.. and frankly both sides are at fault. LC is a greedy mother fucker, and TFC is a team that should be a little more cautious who they decide to trust. And next time don't make a team supply of ada sheets... that's just retarded lol. Who ever needs ada sheets should build it themselves :P

my 2 cents

The whole point of making a large batch is that its a waste of resources to do it in small ones. With that 308 we created 710 ada and 71 stable cores out of thin air. TFC has always built in large batches and the extra we get we use for team projects while the members get sheets in relation to what resources they put into the build. I just wanted to help LC out after all the majority of the resources in that build was mine.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 am

paxiprime wrote:

my 2 cents

Well re the "underclared war"I have to agree with you PAXX.

TFC and LC had been long term allies prior to the merger and we got along well with most of them.

It was just that Sharky's responce was so disproportionate to the alleged crime.

After all Sharky was told we did not accept his rule and we were prepared to leave LC then and there but we were asked to stay on till the end of the uni to preserve LC territorial integrety (TFC members had a dispropotionate number of link and border gals). There are a number of good guys on LC and we did not want to stuff them up.
He should have either changed his rule that you had to surrender you oly bps to him or booted us. He did neither.
BTW this was BEFORE AA got his bp.
Metalgear refused to surrender his bps and built his AWC without using any
LC team resources, to say he stole it is pure bullshit.

Last edited by Russell on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002

If you knew the rule before you did Olympus with LC, you shouldn't have ever done the runs. If they only told you the rule after Metalgear got his BP, that's LC's fault. Plain and simple.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Team: Death Arrises
Main: Freddy
Level: 329

anilv wrote:
If you knew the rule before you did Olympus with LC, you shouldn't have ever done the runs. If they only told you the rule after Metalgear got his BP, that's LC's fault. Plain and simple.

It wasn't an LC oly run, this was an offteam run that MG was on and got the BP from.

Camsy wrote:
When a topic gets so intense even the tl;dr doesn't make sense.

NewFound wrote:
If it true you are an idiot. If it isn't you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Dark Traders
Main: enkelin
Level: 3002

Was it clearly articulated before that run that even loot from off-team runs would be subject to the rule? This is really not so hard, guys.

(Bluenoser) Put your finger in your mouth and gag reflex should do the rest

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620
Class: Berserker

Yeah i agree with enk, but I still think it's a dick move.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next