It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: leonard Mccoy
Level: 2500
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Emperor's Palace - Traders and DM
HIT HIM WITH YOUR PURSE!!!!! That'll teach him.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm
Profile E-mail

erman wrote:
EwanB wrote:
I actualy told erman a few hours before the ceasefire actualy ended..and when the ceasefire ended. cant help it if he was afk.

This is now the second time you have said this when you know that it is not the whole truth.

please act like you do in public as you do in private.

-ERMAN

Umm, erman, that is wex! He kills people!

tl;dr, wex for emp

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am
Profile E-mail

Main: TheShaftofDiscipline
Level: 2570

Species 8472 wrote:
No one was informed of the CF end as beelze pointed out.

zhuang281 wrote:
Just because we booted TW doesn't mean you get to scream (read: bitch) at him, DoW. He can do what he wants, whether it be defend us or hate on us.

I can bitch at him all I want thankyou, he just called you a fuckwit l2picksides.

Mail wrote:
zhuang281 wrote:
Just because we booted TW doesn't mean you get to scream (read: bitch) at him, DoW. He can do what he wants, whether it be defend us or hate on us.

And I was defending you. DoW you need to grow up.

Timmeh

You made a whole bluddy sing and dance about quitting therefore you HAVE quit. You were booted, therefore you were disowned. Basically you are just a looming dark cloud over the game atm and no one values your opinion. I'm acting my age perfectly tyvm bar a few whine posts. You are the one who needs to learn how to quit propperly.

TW was not disowned, his characters were booted for spacial purposes. If anyone was closer to being disowned by SP it would be you, you got booted while being active. Even though TW's characters are no longer on the team it does not mean SBP players disregard TW. Many of us have much esteem for him, either be lust or love, there is a form of respect.

Also, after having spent so much energy on attenuating your dismissal and making you understand the reasons behind it I get a bitter taste seeing the ways you mouth off at us. I wish I could say the same as I do in regards of TW for you, but I cannot.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Zephyr
Main: Destroyer Of Worlds
Level: 3221
Class: Speed Demon

reyjalrmm wrote:
TW was not disowned, his characters were booted for spacial purposes. If anyone was closer to being disowned by SP it would be you, you got booted while being active. Even though TW's characters are no longer on the team it does not mean SBP players disregard TW. Many of us have much esteem for him, either be lust or love, there is a form of respect.

Also, after having spent so much energy on attenuating your dismissal and making you understand the reasons behind it I get a bitter taste seeing the ways you mouth off at us. I wish I could say the same as I do in regards of TW for you, but I cannot.

Damn you disowned me .. that hurts bro? You can have as much love and respect for him as you want, he isn't on your team, nor your alternate team (of which I know there is plenty of room since you didn't disown me well enough). He is basically just a forum troll, and doesn't create the best of names for himself. You either quit or you don't.

And with regards to my dismissal there was not much to be done, I didn't protest it as much as I could have done nor was I in any way upset about being booted from a team that weren't as hospitable as they make out to be.

Ciao.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Full stops go after the closed brackets. L2grammarNazi.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620

Hear Hear

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

Species 8472 wrote:
reyjalrmm wrote:

Damn you disowned me .. that hurts bro? You can have as much love and respect for him as you want, he isn't on your team, nor your alternate team (of which I know there is plenty of room since you didn't disown me well enough). He is basically just a forum troll, and doesn't create the best of names for himself. You either quit or you don't.

And with regards to my dismissal there was not much to be done, I didn't protest it as much as I could have done nor was I in any way upset about being booted from a team that weren't as hospitable as they make out to be.

Ciao.

We are hospitable to those that come here to progress organically and act mature about important social matters.

You're also not the person to come and say "SP have disowned someone because this happened". I do not remember you being proclaimed the great lord of the SS situational definitions. What attribution SBP tags onto someone is usually kept internal, but when someone goes around and flames people we have respect for we will surely stand up for them. That certainly reveal a great deal on how hospitable we are. The way you are acting toward TW is absolutely immature and unfounded. Please stop letting internet filters (psychology) come to your head and act decent.

As for TW being a forum troll: it's true but unlike 90% of the forum trolls on here I actually enjoy reading his criticism and comments, he actually has temperance and a decent head on his shoulders. He also does not let internet filters come to his head and from what we all know of trolls, talk back to them and it only feeds them.

Also using Ciao in your text or some similar internet jargon synonym like "kthxbye" will not do you good when you start attempting arguing back when it comes to attacks on your level of maturity.

Last edited by reyjalrmm on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 am
Profile E-mail

This is true, because I am infact great lord of the SS situational definitions.

So do you like reading what I post?

kthxbai.

This post has it all!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648

thijs12b wrote:
This is true, because I am infact gay lord of the SS anal scene

So do you like reading what I post?

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 am
Profile E-mail

As long as it's with you <3

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 am
Profile E-mail

reyjalrmm wrote:

We are hospitable to those that come here to progress organically and act mature about important social matters.

You're also not the person to come and say "SP have disowned someone because this happened". I do not remember you being proclaimed the great lord of the SS situational definitions. What attribution SBP tags onto someone is usually kept internal, but when someone goes around and flames people we have respect for we will surely stand up for them. That certainly a great deal on how hospitable we are. The way you are acting toward TW is absolutely immature and unfounded. Please stop letting internet filters (psychology) come to your head and act decent.

As for TW being a forum troll: it's true but unlike 90% of the forum trolls on here I actually enjoy reading his criticism and comments, he actually has temperance and a decent head on his shoulders. He also does not let internet filters come to his head and from what we all know of trolls, talk back to them and it only feeds them.

Also using Ciao in your text or some similar internet jargon synonym like "kthxbye" will not do you good when you start attempting arguing back when it comes to attacks on your level of maturity.

God you bore me. I've had people complaining about YOU specifically recently. You can call me immature all you want, you people don't seem to understand this is a game, and I'm not some mature established adult as you claim to be, nor SHOULD I be with the age that I am currently.

Your remark with regards to my 'Ciao' was completely retarded as that was simply an attempt to leave this retarded situation, I've had enough ALREADY of your pathetic attempts to degrade me over the internet, I maintain that you are the one who needs to do a bit of growing up.

You need not stand up for anyone, you seem to hold him in high enough of a prestige to suggest that he can handle himself. The response to you that comes to mind is 'shut the fuck up and let him argue for himself' He is as I agree quite capable. This was between me and him, quite simply mind your own business.

kthxbai

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 am
Profile E-mail

Quote:
God you bore me. I've had people complaining about YOU specifically recently. You can call me immature all you want, you people don't seem to understand this is a game, and I'm not some mature established adult as you claim to be, nor SHOULD I be with the age that I am currently.

Your remark with regards to my 'Ciao' was completely retarded as that was simply an attempt to leave this retarded situation, I've had enough ALREADY of your pathetic attempts to degrade me over the internet, I maintain that you are the one who needs to do a bit of growing up.

You need not stand up for anyone, you seem to hold him in high enough of a prestige to suggest that he can handle himself. The response to you that comes to mind is 'shut the fuck up and let him argue for himself' He is as I agree quite capable. This was between me and him, quite simply mind your own business.

kthxbai

I will mind my own business when it is not mine. It was between you, TW and SBP as soon as you stated that we "disowned" him. It is the reason I intervened. You cannot just go and state a group thinks this when you are not part of this group and specially when it is entirely untrue.

And I would very much like to participate in you guy's debate over what complaints you have in my regard =) *erection*

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 am
Profile E-mail

reyjalrmm wrote:
I will mind my own business when it is not mine. It was between you, TW and SBP as soon as you stated that we "disowned" him. It is the reason I intervened. You cannot just go and state a group thinks this when you are not part of this group and specially when it is entirely untrue.

And I would very much like to participate in you guy's debate over what complaints you have in my regard =) *erection*

Yes he was booted, he raged on forums flaming members of SBP hating on them, there were arguments here and there. Hence it was more like a disownment. You evidently did not speak on behalf of SBP unless things have changed, but not everyone can like him.

There's no debate, they don't like you, that's the be all and end all. Furthermore they were complaints nothing more, you're just reinforcing the hate some people have for you by commenting here.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am
Profile E-mail

Team: UnderDawgs
Main: Vigoratus
Level: 1648

I bet that alot of ppl hate me to.

goodthing i use that as a feul to feed my hatred towards them even more.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:13 am
Profile E-mail

EwanB wrote:

I like you. Rest assured you can sleep easy tonight.

Ironic isn't it.

retards). *

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 am
Profile E-mail

EwanB wrote:

Nonsense, you're just a mistaken person baby x.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next