It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Team: Resident Evil
Main: reaper pride
Level: 3960
Class: Shield Monkey

Post reaper pride
I started playing SS in 2006 and was found by enforcer elite at level 70 who promtly added me to the ranks of Light Commerce. I spent 3 maybe 4 years on LC and made it to Counciller rank. Many wars were fought mainly with the long running enemy that was Death Mental.

After a difference of opinion with Sharky99x and Firebird78 (Andrew the son) over an alliance with Pantalones I decided to leave and joined Sheilds (yup thats spelt right) under the direction of Apper.

3 unis or so later I was asked by Tallon (who I had met on LC ) who started his own team TorchWood to become the counciller. Along side Tallon was Jaggie, his wife and their 3 sons. This was the founding of TW. While taking gals in our 1st uni we forgot our station and were stomped by EF and fought off Zephyr. Noticing we were able but far to small to compete we arranged a merge with The Cartel. Master Baits, vipy and Ruin being the most notible.

In our first uni we managed to destroy the powerful USA alliance (LC, Pants, traders, TFC and breifly RE) With a firm alliance from Tallons former team DM. NOTE Traders never participated inthe war due to TW boarding them.

TW came to an end when Tallon became disalusioned when the admins implimented new BvB rules whice we used and allowed LC to abuse a rule. Upon submiting tickets the admins then declared that the rule was no longer applicable but had "forgot" to notify the player base, so he quit.

TW merged into Zephyr and quickly revived the ailing team to hit a constand ranked second.

Im now currently on Blueberry Pancakes after returning from a spell of absance ( yes a rage quit that im prone to). I must pay hommage to Leonard Mccoy who I gave my accounts to for letting me have them back no questions asked.

Last edited by xzume on Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Predator Lord
Level: 1814
Class: Berserker

Post Re: reaper pride
welcome back

VaporiZe!

Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 3306
Class: Speed Demon

xzume wrote:
In our first uni we managed to destroy the powerful USA alliance (LC, Pants, traders, TFC and breifly RE) NOTE Traders never participated inthe war due to TW boarding them.

Saying you are overstating that would be an understatement.

-ERMAN

Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

Lo maybe but pants and tfc surrendered that only left lc and they wont surrender to anyone ever!!!

Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2504

if i recall correctly it was TFC and LC that drove the death blow to TW about a year ago. only reason TFC had surrendered was because i wasn't leading our war efforts.

Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: ahileus
Level: 3088

Welcome back reaper pride :D

worlddestroyer wrote:
if i recall correctly it was TFC and LC that drove the death blow to TW about a year ago. only reason TFC had surrendered was because i wasn't leading our war efforts.

You wouldnt do nothing then, TFC space was to wide and had terrible bases. And lot of TFC gals had warp gates leading to 1 wild space (perilous) gal. So TFC and Pants had to surender.
Also LC space was almost destroyed and i was thinking to surender, but we stoped them in our HQ gal.

And main reason why USA alliance was destroyed bca players were inactive. Me, PDFF, Bracek, Belli, Russell ans some peeps were defending USA space for 2 weeks, but we fought bravely against 5 times stronger enermy.

Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 am
Profile E-mail

aeljuga wrote:

worlddestroyer wrote:

You wouldnt do nothing then, TFC space was to wide and had terrible bases. And lot of TFC gals had warp gates leading to 1 wild space (perilous) gal. So TFC and Pants had to surender.
Also LC space was almost destroyed and i was thinking to surender, but we stoped them in our HQ gal.

And main reason why USA alliance was destroyed bca players were inactive. Me, PDFF, Bracek, Belli, Russell ans some peeps were defending USA space for 2 weeks, but we fought bravely against 5 times stronger enermy.

Agreed.

As for liquid death thanks for that i needed a giggle. Just so u know in that one stroke the admins wiped out TW. Some quit most went inactive for some time

Thu May 24, 2012 7:10 am

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2504

xzume wrote:
aeljuga wrote:

worlddestroyer wrote:

Agreed.

As for liquid death thanks for that i needed a giggle. Just so u know in that one stroke the admins wiped out TW. Some quit most went inactive for some time

you do realise i was talking about after TFC surrendered. i was talking about the last uni TW built and TFC was bordered with them and we participated in a jiont attack with LC due to TW having aggro crap all over our ap route. also you shouldn't talk about having us having bad bases as we capped an unauged T20 kit with a full set of ada gear on it.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Traders
Main: Murasame
Level: 2561

lol, that kit was funny

Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 am
Profile E-mail

And still you wouldnt do nothing. TFC then and now are completely different. TFC wasnt to strong then.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:40 am
Profile E-mail

Think id gone inactive when that happened but thats shameful.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:47 am

Team: None
Main: Combustion
Level: 0
Class: None

Shut your faces. I killed you all :) Except for TW.

Thu May 24, 2012 8:10 am
Profile E-mail

Tombustion wrote:

Allmighty Combustion :)

Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Combustion
Level: 0
Class: None

aeljuga wrote:
Tombustion wrote:

Allmighty Combustion :)

Meowp!

Thu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm
Profile E-mail