It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

Post Good evening
Hello,

I'm sort of an old veteran new player returning. I used to play star sonata years ago, back during what is now apparently star sonata 1(yay for sequels). I got a bit into it back then but was off put by the apparently now changed F2P limits, combined with possessing the extremely limited funds of a teen in high school.

Now that I've returned I find myself dealing with a far more graphically interesting(though I prefer the old inanimate bulk traders) game, as well as dealing with the befuddlement that befouls those that possess memories of before while they're confronting the changes that came after.

I have made what I believe to be significant progress on my part, already possessing considerable assets amounting to around 40 million(well considerable for a new player), and am planning to begin my first colony base soon enough.

I would very much like the backing of a team as I do this and I assure any that would have me that they'll find I'm a very civil and loyal player, and in any might have an age min as many/clans/legions/etc in other games do, I'm 22. Though I am a little picky about names, and I realize beggars can't be choosers, but I believe it better to be picky the first time around rather than trying to contain inner resentment of the team that later results in betrayal of one's team. Though I have in all of my years never betrayed those I have pledged my loyalty to. Of course unless you know me from some other game you will just have to take my word for it, and for that to happen I realize I will have to earn your trust, a task for which I feel very much ready for.

To any who read this, I thank you for your time, and hope you don't believe it was wasted.

Sincerely,
Renatus

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

Post Re: Good evening
Resident Evil is always accepting players. Send me a PM. :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Nice read. Star Sonata has changed very much with the transition to SS2. So many things, but this is a list of stuff I believe are the best.

- Code is unified, therefore bugs take very little time to fix if the admins aren't already swamped by bug reports. Previously, most bugs would have been ignored because the code was from a developer that quit.

- RTS Controls allow for much greater control over drones and slaves. Now engineers can actually shoot at one target!

- Hotkeys are a minimum of 10 (Numbers 1 to 0), with larger screens having more buttons based not on actual keys.

And of course all the content additions and balances and rebalances and further rebalancing! Tech 21, Updated Capital Content and Gunner beef, Sniper beef, just to name a few.

But as you'd know, if you say you're looking for a team, a lot of players will jump the gun and try for recruitment to their team. While I'm no exception, I trust that anyone interested in any team should look up the general outline of the rules and policies of whatever team it is.

Check into their past. Are they PvP oriented? Did they or do they harbor pirates or scammers? Is the team headed by a person who goes out of his or her way to make others miserable?

So many variables to research. It doesn't have to be a detailed history; just know what you're getting yourself into.

All that said and done, Reddit Space Invaders is a lively and active team with a wide variety of members from all over the world.

Send a message to or ask for Adonis Max, Charlie, MasterCuddles, Onimuska, or Stefan in all chat.

To send a pm, type /w "Name of Person with or without spaces" Message

Edit: Mister PBF got to him.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Team: Contingency
Main: Stabberz
Level: 2153
Class: Gunner

Cheers Church! :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Well unfortunately max as kind as your offer is, griffin did manage to get me in before you. But I do wish you good luck.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Profile E-mail