It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Team: Psionic Corps
Main: The Crazy Game Maste
Level: 1031
Class: Engineer

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
Post Claerwyn/TCGM
Hello SS, It's Claer (nobody calls me TCGM here :/)

I found SS back in 2005. I was scrolling through the fucking endless pages of some mmo site (so many of those...) until I happened upon page 200 something and found the gem that was SS (although at that time, it sucked). I played a bit, got bored, lost the account info, and lost the entire game for a good 4 years. During this time, I hopped around various MMOs looking for the feeling I had with that one game I couldn't quite remember. Mabinogi, DarkOrbit (still play that<), shittons of RTS games, Spring RTS, and even WoW (don't play that no more Q_Q), and even RUNESCAPE were all on the list. One day while strolling through the forums of some website I can't remember, I stumbled across a very small skyscraper ad with a cool looking ship on it. Guess what that ad was for? Yes, SS. I had found my crack again :D

When I got back to the game, due to remembering fuck all about it, I thought there were actual characters like you would see in WoW or Mabinogi or similar, where you run around with a human or non-human and shoot things. I was... quite the pervert at the time, so I decided to make a female character and name her Claerwyn. As you can imagine, after clicking the create button I was thoroughly disappointed that this was not the case. Ignoring that, I progressed through the nexus as any normal person would. About 2/3rds of the way through, someone named Comander Caius (misspelling meant) approached me and asked me to join his team. I did so. We had such fun on that team (PTP, Peace Trough Power) misspelling AGAIN meant. Note that this was still when FTP could build bases in the EF layer. Caius and I threw up a bunch of adonis/argonaut in Black Pitch and thought we were the best damn thing ever. We got a shocker when Apocalypse Pony steamrolled our bases with a single andaman. This went on for a few days, in the end we just called it quits on both sides because fuck all was being accomplished. For 1 uni after that, I rose up the ranks of the team to become the Councillor, along with matt2014. Caius went inactive and eventually left the team; This made me Director with matt at my side. We tried to make the team survive, sharing a single planet in a No-Bull galaxy, but in the end everyone left. We put some alts on the team and left. Then we found....

PSIONIC CORPS!
Ah, the epic PC! Matt and I joined right as the universe was ending. We tried to help in our noob roswells the team pack up Fortress (or whatever the fuck that gal is named). We met RhodesHK, Joe, and the other counci (pretty sure this was TG). EDIT: Been corrected by TG, this was boox2. They were a great team and extremely friendly. I vowed to stay on PC from that point on and never leave the team (which I STILL AM, HAH). After that came the Bootes uni. I met Vipor and we set up shop in an out of the way w1 galaxy. Gacrux was the name. Flipping huge gal, massive red giant sun, insane roid ring, great planets with shittons of slots and materials. Had our own little economy going there. Meanwhile, the team set up in Bootes and the surrounding area. I eventually got W2 and specialized in EXE on Claerwyn. I was asked to place an EXE base on some planet somwhere in bootes, and I did so. Pretty sure that base kept the entire gal running with the insane extractions it had. Some time later, Lajeah came and assaulted Gacrux. PC could not defend us, everyone was offline. I can't remember the team that came to our rescue, but damn, thanks guys :). Had it not been for you, Gacrux would have been lost to the dickhead Lajeah.

So many stories happened the Bootes uni. SO many. I could max out the 60000 words with them. But I won't. Suffice to say, I stayed on PC, leveled up, learned of alts, leveled them up, helped the team, etc. Matt left for EF. Laptop Boy joined, and he and I capped 600 infernoes with each other, for 3b for each of us to get an EFBS (I STILL have that hunk of junk). The adventures we had were insane, thanks for the awesomeness LB *sheds tear*.

The next uni was the Tarantula Uni. We got in a massive war with some team I can't remember, fought them off most of it. Prommy joined the team.

After that was... fuck cant remember. The one before the one before C2. Paladinofdoom quit (apparently temporarily) and gave me his accounts. Prommy didnt like that. We fought the entire uni. Bad memories abound from that, but some good ones too. Like that lion prom (you still owe me for that). I got my rhino for TCGM, got the EFDN for Claerwyn. SoftShock merged with PC. Prommy quit the team to do some PvP shit or something. I kept him off the team most of that uni due to my previous experiences with him via yelling at Nirvatu/TG/Spatzz. He eventually grew up though. We're now good friends. That took an entire uni and a half though >.<.

Somewhere along the lines I met yellow. It was either in all chat or some run we did together. I'm not sure if this is right, but we started the yellows popcorn SS meme :P

And then... C2. I'm inactive. Gives me migrains. Isnt fun. But those are complaints for another topic.

I am Claerwyn. I am TCGM. Call me either/or, it does not matter. I will answer to both.

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Last edited by thecrazygamemaster on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 am
Profile E-mail

Team: AUSTRALIA
Main: -X-
Level: 4521
Class: Shield Monkey

Post Re: Claerwyn/TCGM
I believe the whole point of these posts are to tell people about yourself not about your team and what has happened the last few unis.

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2157

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
Hello SS, It's Claer (nobody calls me TCGM here :/)

[color=#FF0000]hi tcgm

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Prommilypicklesomnom
Level: 3207

tl;dr please

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:51 am
Profile E-mail

blake1995 wrote:
I believe the whole point of these posts are to tell people about yourself not about your team and what has happened the last few unis.

Given these events were a part of my life (a big part) they are sort of telling people about myself. I cant think of anything else to post anyways so shush :P

JeffL wrote:
Maybe you guys are right. We can leave things how they are for now and get more feedback later.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: pantalones
Main: brindlebull
Level: 2570

i remember when paladinofdoom kept saying he was a girl

Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

andezrhode3 wrote:
tl;dr please

Blah Blah Blah we met, fought, made up, are friends, and you owe me for the lion :P

JeffL wrote:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm
Profile E-mail
over 9000!

Team: Pax Romana
Main: Ghost Commander
Level: 1138
Class: Berserker

Quote:
We tried to help in our noob roswells the team pack up Fortress

Just after the Argonaut base?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Team: Dark Traders
Main: yellow
Level: 1703
Class: Seer

Claer D: You forgot about me ;(

/me takes the popcorn and cola.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: PM Me If You Suck
Level: 1996
Class: Gunner

thecrazygamemaster wrote:
Caius and I threw up a bunch of adonis/argonaut in Black Pitch and thought we were the best damn thing ever.

Those were the days :')

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 am

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116
Class: Berserker

dw ill call you TCGM :P

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 am
Profile E-mail

blacker2359 wrote:
Claer D: You forgot about me ;(

/me takes the popcorn and cola.

Added you, gimme dat popcorn :twisted:

JeffL wrote:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Death Arrises
Main: Freddy
Level: 329
Class: Speed Demon

Bump+BITCH you didn't post our little war back when I was level 75~ and you were 120~

Camsy wrote:
When a topic gets so intense even the tl;dr doesn't make sense.

NewFound wrote:
If it true you are an idiot. If it isn't you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Profile E-mail

I am really happy you did remember about me, sadly I never find you online D:
What GMT do you live in?
I really missed you mate - but always when I did PM you, you were either offline, or afk. So gimmeh your skype or messenger or whatever - oke mate?

The Salty One wrote:
"Hur Hur someone 20X my level in a massive dreadnought... POKE"

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Speedbolt wrote:
Bump+BITCH you didn't post our little war back when I was level 75~ and you were 120~

I don't remember this! GAH! I've tried scanning my memory but I just don't :(. Unless you were using a different name then.

JeffL wrote:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile E-mail