It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Post An interesting topic.
Jeff_L wrote:
For support, please create a support ticket here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

So, I sent a ticket to get to the bottom of many issues that I've been sceptic to. I got a reply a few hours later, but now it has been a week, and neither Jeff nor Bageese has replied any further.

http://www.starsonata.com/support/ticke ... resh=19911

I start to wonder. Are issues like these just going to be left to die even tho they reveal a lot of misuses by developers and points to a lot of problems (basically down to why people have complained about customer support for several years now).

Feel free to post any reactions here, I am just feeling like a journalist who is revealing misuses in the system to the people. You guys are the people, and I have had a lot of players who have supported me in my questioning, maybe together we can make a call and see if actually Jeff is open to listen more to the players so this game can get back up on its feet. Let's face it, the only thing keeping this game alive is Jey.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: An interesting topic.
I don't see why I should have anything better to do than actually raising my voice and standing up against something that needs a change obviously.

And surely I must have done something right, since you stopped forum-trolling and actually got interested.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035
Class: Berserker

I enjoyed reading it, it kinda made me laugh :)

Since you don't play this game anymore, why do you even care? Go play BF3 or fuck your gf.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 am
Profile E-mail

This isn't the off topic section of the forum, so your spam here would normally lead to a forum moderator deleting your posts playerboy. Thanks for your contributions tho, ignorance is my reply from now on.

And yeah, for a reason I didn't send this to SBP players apart from my brother, but several other players have already seen the ticket.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Aidelon
Main: Teh Haxzorz
Level: 2429

Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

We wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the new admin team, right?

Last edited by Grunt on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am

Obviously you are butthurt because your levels got reverted and bageese was too busy to reply to your ticket about ID, boo fucking hoo. My point is, why do you even care or take the time to write that much text for a game you have "quit"?

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:56 am
Profile E-mail

Grunt wrote:
Well I'm glad Thermal cared enough to make this public, since for those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.

You are saying you wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the admin team, but you say "those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.". Kinda contradicting eh?

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 am
Profile E-mail

playerboy345 wrote:
Grunt wrote:

You are saying you wouldn't want people to start thinking that SP is the admin team, but you say "those of us who are not on SP kinda want the game to be run fairly.". Kinda contradicting eh?
I was making the serious point that we want the game to be run fairly, but that the admins should be acting swiftly to sort out this situation, otherwise people will start calling SP the admin team, which you wouldn't want if you want to retain the reputation of being a respectable team that doesn't use ill-obtained intelligence to do content and find the best setups etc.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am

I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 am
Profile E-mail

Grunt wrote:
playerboy345 wrote:
Grunt wrote:

I was making the serious point that we want the game to be run fairly, but that the admins should be acting swiftly to sort out this situation, otherwise people will start calling SP the admin team, which you wouldn't want if you want to retain the reputation of being a respectable team that doesn't use ill-obtained intelligence to do content and find the best setups etc.

You do realise this is about just a few of SBP's players, right? I bet most SBP players didn't know about the things mentioned in the ticket, then again Thermal has no proof at all which makes it hard to believe for me.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Combustion
Level: 0
Class: None

Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I wrote the ticket two days after I quit, if you didn't notice then several people who are inactive or have quit actually still care for this game and actively use the forum. Nothing is prohibiting me from doing that, and obviously several players enjoys seeing proof that backs up some of the accusations that you guys have been trying to kill off with the haters-gonna-hate-method.

So yeah playerboy, whatever you post here, and whatever post any SBP players might make that goes into the category "stop-making-whine-posts- you-quit"... Your posts have no use, and I guess it is human to start attacking the people once you can't attack their arguments.

I am one of those people, I don't exactly play this game as much as I did, but I want FRIENDS to know about the kind of shit that happens behind your backs.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 am
Profile E-mail

Dark Brotherhood wrote:

Most people that quit care for the community and actively troll the forum actually.

Oh and you are mentioning proof? I don't see any.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 am
Profile E-mail

playerboy345 wrote:
Dark Brotherhood wrote:

Most people that quit care for the community and actively troll the forum actually.

Oh and you are mentioning proof? I don't see any.

If Bageese and Jeff cared and wanted proof, they would ask again or start investigating it. Neither of that has happened, but sure, I will see if I can track it and get the proof for you, if that is what you need.

On the other hand, why would I just make up a lie and point out some people and accuse them of something that is rather serious.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Shavarath
Level: 2007

I agree with you on the premise of customer support being lacking, I however disagree with you on several on the points you make in your tickets regarding SBP as to which I have personally seen no evidence.

It is however your right to prove your point however you like, personally I would like some evidence in my forum inbox other than you just stating things.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am
Profile E-mail

playerboy345 wrote:
You do realise this is about just a few of SBP's players, right? I bet most SBP players didn't know about the things mentioned in the ticket, then again Thermal has no proof at all which makes it hard to believe for me.
Yes, ofcourse I realise, but it doesn't mean the rest of the team is unaffected by their actions. I know Thermal decently and I think it would be a stretch for him to make something like this up.

Anyways, I simply posted in here to say that if Thermal hadn't posted this, then most of the playerbase would be in the dark as to what might actually be happening behind the scenes here, which isn't good for the game.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next