It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

Post A question and a discussion.
How much damage could a Poseidon Wave+ do to an enemy team if they have not even progressed to T20? Am just making a note of Sam's PW, which was given to a character that was level 1020 or so at time.

What would the response if someone made such a low level character, and gave it an Oly+ ship? Then decided to beat the snot out of sub-T20 teams or smaller T20 teams?

How would a team like Reddit Space Invaders respond to a player that can outclass the entire team at once?

On that note, how would the playerbase feel if the Core Skills and Major Content Zones be locked to much higher levels?

Like, Rumble Mumble requiring level 1000 to enter. The Serengeti requiring level 1500 to enter. Tech21 Skill Missions requiring level 2000 to obtain.

Things like that?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 am

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918
Class: Berserker

Post Re: A question and a discussion.
Who cares if a low level has a t21 ship, that just means they are well connected. Also, a t21 ship with sub par core skills is just as nooby as if it had a t19 ship.

I don't understand your logic. Your saying that 1 sub t20 character with a t21 ship can pwn an team with t20 ships?

gtfo

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am
Profile E-mail

Well, as far as I know, Outcast's character had most of his T21 skills when he stepped foot into his Poseidon Wave at about level 1020.

I also never said this was a main character. This could easily be someone's alt.

But what would the response be from the playerbase, and the admins, if someone did this?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 am

Team: Resident Evil
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 4129
Class: Shield Monkey

could a single ship even if it is a nice one take on and pvb a galaxy? a few t16 bases augged well should still kill it

landswimmer wrote:
IN C1, TIMEWARP SCREWS YOU!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Why even PvB the gal? Drop an HQ and BvB it.

Loyalty, Age, and Wealth scores do not require a team to actually own a galaxy.

Keeping credits on an alt is a common enough practice, and Age and Loyalty are passive scores.

If thats not enough, finding an enuke sun can make up the rest.(Deploy Outpost). I remember when on Zephyr, we had an enuke mine and it made our score 100 overnight, whereabouts second place was like 30 score.

And I would assume 2 Ada T16-18-T20 kits would lay waste to any galaxy you want to destroy from said non-pirating team, not to mention probably destroy any external help that came running.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:48 am

Team: Heaven
Main: Paxx
Level: 2918

so your point is?

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

playerboy345 wrote:
Hai

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 am
Profile E-mail

Team: None
Main: Shadow-Blade-Iathan
Level: 69
Class: None

From what I remember, a ship is more indicative of how powerful you can be, not how powerful you are.

Going off of that, I'm pretty sure a low level with low class/misc skills would be heavily outgunned by someone in a ship that was a step down but with higher class/misc skills. Especially if the higher level had high AT, control/resist, bar skills, etc.

TheGrandOptimist's Trading Depot
Thyme - TheGrandOptimist - Shadow-Blade-Iathan

"Rather let the crime of the guilty go unpunished than condemn the innocent."

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 am
Profile E-mail

Max235 wrote:
Why even PvB the gal? Drop an HQ and BvB it.

Loyalty, Age, and Wealth scores do not require a team to actually own a galaxy.

Keeping credits on an alt is a common enough practice, and Age and Loyalty are passive scores.

If thats not enough, finding an enuke sun can make up the rest.(Deploy Outpost). I remember when on Zephyr, we had an enuke mine and it made our score 100 overnight, whereabouts second place was like 30 score.

And I would assume 2 Ada T16-18-T20 kits would lay waste to any galaxy you want to destroy from said non-pirating team, not to mention probably destroy any external help that came running.

This is a different question to the one you posed in the first post though? try to stay focused on one issue at a time if you want responses. Your original question was about a single ship taking on a whole team... :roll:

landswimmer wrote:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

The original discussion was on a single pirate being able to and actually picking on a team like RSI in open pvp using the best shipa nd gear possible in game. Then this happened:

Quote:
could a single ship even if it is a nice one take on and pvb a galaxy? a few t16 bases augged well should still kill it

So I responded. It was your fault.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 am

only you never even mentioned bases in your first post...

landswimmer wrote:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

As a disclaimer, this is a purely theoretical discussion.

Based on the fact (1)-X- is an immature twat of a pirate, (2)Outcast had a near level 1000 Poseidon Wave, and (3)people like Starbawk* can get bored or angry enough to murder lower levels.

*That was the incident he deployed an aggroed level 21 Adonis Z base in w0 just to see how many dead f2p and low level p2p that would happen. Admins deleted said base when the support tickets started to roll in because NOTHING outside another Adonis Z base could kill it. They also initiated in the next patch a change to requirements of equipped items on bases.

foffy123 wrote:
From what I remember, a ship is more indicative of how powerful you can be, not how powerful you are.

Going off of that, I'm pretty sure a low level with low class/misc skills would be heavily outgunned by someone in a ship that was a step down but with higher class/misc skills. Especially if the higher level had high AT, control/resist, bar skills, etc.

I'm not talking about a level 1000-1300 in a PW+ fighting a level 3000 in an AWC+. I'm talking about a level 1000-1300 in a PW+ fighting level 500-1300 players in Pax Astros, Dreads, Rosy's, Izers, Vultures, DS's, Absconditus', and Wards.

This PW+ is decked out in extremely good gear, and is backed by virtually unlimited funding from its unknown main character. As long as the pirate does nothing illegal, moderators cannot cast suspicion(that would be abusing powers) and the admin(s) who answer support tickets cannot reveal names(also abusing powers).

Note: Being wronged by target team prior to dismantling them is a perfect excuse to doing the deed. Say, such team pushes player out of way when doing a dg.

That had happened before. An UnderDawgs member(with john12345 as director) decided that she would like to do a certain uber, knowing full well that someone else was in the dg and hammering away at said uber. Her spirit jumped out of the dg.

The pirating character is on a team made for holding the player's credits(a common enough practice). The team has 100 age and 100 loyalty, and with all that credits, 25-50 Wealth, Member Strength, and Deadliness for purposes of BvBing when the prey team hides in their galaxies all day long.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 am

Team: None
Main: Shadow-Blade-Iathan
Level: 69
Class: None

I don't see the problem. It's a high level alt character and it's no different from someone who has a lot of friends in high places funding him.

TheGrandOptimist's Trading Depot
Thyme - TheGrandOptimist - Shadow-Blade-Iathan

"Rather let the crime of the guilty go unpunished than condemn the innocent."

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

It is Sams main character and he was given two T21 skills and a T21 ship the moment he hit level 1000, as a thanks to what he did for me in this game in the past.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 am

so what the losers lose a whole 2m in repair costs. I would suggest noob teams research their enemies before falling out with Outcast.

landswimmer wrote:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

I remember OC raping me when I was level 350~ :(

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 am
Profile E-mail