It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Team: Combustion
Main: Combustion
Level: 5116
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Mulligan's Zebu Titan
seanla4350 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Why do you keep calling me Daedalus? I never expected someone like you to have the random cell inside you.

Because you obviously thought getting a name change would hide your ass when you have a place in the middle of the top player list :lol:

How would I get a name change? Im 16, I don't have a credit card or PayPal...

XxTommyxX, Daedalus, Combustion, Dr Eggman, Dr Combustica, Joew121, fghetfs

password wrote:
dang trevor....you take this game so serious :roll:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:12 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Bella Morte
Main: Lilith
Level: 840
Class: Speed Demon

lol rude

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 am
Profile E-mail

though its on test still share the wealth if u need to spend time making a golden zebucart.. we all have fun just saying and btw. i hel pa lot of people a LOT of people a LOT of the time. andi dont ask for anything back.

ive gone into almost negatives aas in something u dont see yer self aas in

Credits 0 team funds 0 or 100 yea that broke form helping people get tehre stuff. ive resorted to Mining in blue outpost to get by so please do not assume i dont do something for the f2p and lower level class's even if there not on my team.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 am
Profile E-mail

Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Thermal
Level: 3024
Class: Engineer

Tomzta09 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Why do you keep calling me Daedalus? I never expected someone like you to have the random cell inside you.

Because you obviously thought getting a name change would hide your ass when you have a place in the middle of the top player list :lol:

How would I get a name change? Im 16, I don't have a credit card or PayPal...

Not very hard, you get a friend to pay for you. When all of a sudden a level 2750 Poseidon Wave joins TFC and Combustion randomly vanishes from the top player list, and in comes Daedalus, then it isn't too hard to understand. You also changed your main character on the Roster on the Forums.

That my friend is simple logic, and you can't kill logic. Logic just jumped up and bit you in the balls dude. You can try talk your way out of this one, but it simply doesn't work as...

OBVIOUS FAIL IS OBVIOUS :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 am

Thermal, I don't need to hide from a berk like you, thats why there is a computer screen stopping me from seeing that face of yours. I haven't logged on Combustion once this universe. You are trying to prove nothing.

password wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am
Profile E-mail

I will congratulate TFC with a newly recruited level 2750 Poseidon Wave sniper that flies around in Sol often followed by a Santa's Special Sleight and a Didus Ineptus. I guess we never saw anything like that before!

I surely must have been wrong here, but for some reason I feel like you are making a bigger and bigger fool out of yourself now by keeping posting in this thread Combustion XD

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:28 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: mitchell is cool
Level: 1619
Class: Gunner

Tomzta09 wrote:
Thermal, I don't need to hide from a berk like you, thats why there is a computer screen stopping me from seeing that face of yours. I haven't logged on Combustion once this universe. You are trying to prove nothing.

Why don't you prove you haven't name changed him, a smart person would do that. (I.e. Log on the game, PM thermal and meet in sol.) Inb4 you give some bullshit excuse such as "I don't need to prove anything bla bla bla"

Boop!

Fallen- wrote:
MONEY MONEY MONEY BANNANA ?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

ifa person got a name change they spent money to beleft aloen for a reason ? why not honor that ? you all spend money on this game as well,,, if this person is trying to make a difference if they are said person. then in fact arent you just promoting what ever negative behavior that u resented before by trying to cast them out ? leave em alone ? mayebsoemthng good will come of it ? just making a suggestion from what im reading here.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 am
Profile E-mail

Fallen- wrote:
ifa person got a name change they spent money to beleft aloen for a reason ? why not honor that ? you all spend money on this game as well,,, if this person is trying to make a difference if they are said person. then in fact arent you just promoting what ever negative behavior that u resented before by trying to cast them out ? leave em alone ? mayebsoemthng good will come of it ? just making a suggestion from what im reading here.

I actually managed to read that without having to re-re-re-re-read it.

Also, hypocrite! You always have a go at SP for having credits and spending them (Not sure if troll, jealousy or retardation) yet you come here and tell us to leave Combustion alone for spending money?

Back to your cave Lilith.

Fallen- wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 am

seanla4350 wrote:
I will congratulate TFC with a newly recruited level 2750 Poseidon Wave sniper that flies around in Sol often followed by a Santa's Special Sleight and a Didus Ineptus. I guess we never saw anything like that before!

I surely must have been wrong here, but for some reason I feel like you are making a bigger and bigger fool out of yourself now by keeping posting in this thread Combustion XD

I hope you realize that I am pissing myself laughing at your "coincidental mixup". Ok so someone has the same slaves as me, so what? I'm not the only level 2600 sniper with a poseidon wave with slaves you know :)

Why don't you stop making yourself look like a complete donkey and be a nice little boy and run along and play with your chemistry set :lol:

Now get outta my topic you little flea LOL

password wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Heaven
Main: Cpt Mawson
Level: 1011
Class: Shield Monkey

ITT: Thermal & Combustion arguing while Lilith tries to join in

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 am
Profile E-mail

Main: playerboy345
Level: 2035

Oh I forgot! Inb4thelock.

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 am
Profile E-mail

dont get me wrong. i resent the wealthhy for keeping it all top them self...

but due to me opening some few peoples eyes... perhaps the idea "Turning over a new leaf" what i set out to do initially before this stupid war of pride.

basicly./. yea im after sbp because i dont see them helping people . and heres proof.. they could get me off there backs but they think i am just a little virus to be squashed,., well...

as for comb.. if he payed rl money to have his name changed for w/e reason. we should respect thqat to the point of that, he did pay real money to have his name changed for a reason. in a sence i think hes asking for aclean slate ? why not honor that > we all have been or will be there. eventually

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am
Profile E-mail

playerboy345 wrote:
Noone cares about you.

Fallen- wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
seanla4350 wrote:

I hope you realize that I am pissing myself laughing at your "coincidental mixup". Ok so someone has the same slaves as me, so what? I'm not the only level 2600 sniper with a poseidon wave with slaves you know :)

Why don't you stop making yourself look like a complete donkey and be a nice little boy and run along and play with your chemistry set :lol:

Now get outta my topic you little flea LOL

I guess you need to spend your money more wisely next time. But well, now you learnt that getting a name change when you are placed safely on the top player list isn't exactly the brightest of your ideas :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next