It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

You like this idea ?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
No 77%  77%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 9

Team: Star Revolution X
Main: R0Hun
Level: 873
Class: Engineer

Post Bulding whit you own hands !
WEll ive thinked about a grea idea about to be able to build things like inreal life .... from houses to items to weaps to anything ....

Like this ....

U land on your planet from there u your little land or big land or bigger land and so on ...and u start building like ive thinked about a extremly more EVOLVED minecraft like stuff .....

Just think about how great this should be.....

Even whitin asteroids u can build your home or mine or make a shop from it....

for me its like a dream :)

requests alot of time to merge (extremly more EVOLVEDminecraft) into SS2 but ohman ...id like to build my city slowly even like in the Sim City 4 game (if not minecraft) and have my colony there slowly building itself !

lets say this way a team can have a earth like planet and like in Simcity ppl can select theyr own regions and build and connect whit other people share theyr water / food / etc stocks maaaan just think about this how grate will be !

onyl whitin this idea this game will gow 10 X better and ppl will have what to do all time....

sorry for my english i hope my dream come true even if in 1 or more years ! :shock:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Team: Eminence Front
Main: Radia
Level: 1101
Class: Speed Demon

Post Re: Bulding whit you own hands !
R0bY90 wrote:
a extremly more EVOLVED minecraft like stuff .....
Sorry, not going to happen. First of all because landing on planets is not what this game is about. It has been suggested before and is not going to happen. Second, because programming a minecraft-sized game would take years, on top of the fact that you want to integrate it with SS somehow. Then copyrights.

It would be far simpler to make an SS mod for minecraft. MC already has a feature for alternate worlds and the portals. All you would need is some kind of spaceship flying function and a texture pack.

No Context. Ever.
Idaten.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am
Profile WWW

Team: Dark Traders
Main: Max235
Level: 1821
Class: Seer

So, basically, you have a team on SS, and you play MC, and you want to merge them together?

Sorry, never going to happen unless either you get off your ass and play SS, or they get off their asses and play on your MC server.

Then like Radia said, Copyrights.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 am

Team: Aidelon
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 1874

too complicated and minecraft is more than 1000x as popular

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 am
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163

I've always been a massive fan of the "explore and build" scenario, but SS isn't the game for a massively in-depth on world building experience imo. There is just too much other stuff already. It works much better as a sandbox twitch-based game.

If this was seriously worked on/considered, many people would lose a lot of gear solely due to being on their planets 24/7 and not realizing the reset was coming :P

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Team: Star Revolution X
Main: R0Hun
Level: 873

Thats not true that they will be 24/7 on the planet and they will not realize its Uni reset...comon !..... why we receive then in all chats all the information i cant forget the name of FracOMac he was the emperor or he was supposed to dock in the Emperors base to be crowned etc..lol

...ive not sayd that when if you are on the planet you play minecraft....just a similar way that you can build and use tools. Ive found another similarity is Dark Ore. Is a great way to build bases for example...... or on planets would be cool to manage your Colony like the game Simcity 4000 (or 4) and AGAIN i dont mean to implement the whole game exactly as it is into the fame just make it 75% simpler and Starsonata like ..... thats all i still think this game will be 500% funner and better whit these abilitys ...

Again sorry for my english !

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Team: Evo
Main: Savak
Level: 20
Class: None

Impossible to realise.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 am

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 2387
Class: Berserker

Completely unfeasable. This is not what the game is about

Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 am
Dev Team

While we want to encourage more sandbox like game play this is beyond the design scope.

Thu May 03, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]