It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Team: Resident Evil
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 2620
Class: Berserker

Post Re: Adverts
WoW can do shit like that because they have a zealous humongous fanbase. We don't.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Biggee
Level: 2163
Class: Engineer

thijs12b wrote:
WoW can do shit like that because they have a zealous humongous fanbase. We don't.

That in no way justifies not capitalizing on a lucrative form of secondary income just because a few whiners don't want to support their favorite game. The best part is, you wouldn't even have to participate as I have pointed out in pretty much every single post of mine, you would just have to shut your mouth long enough for something that's good for SS to come to fruition.

anilv wrote:
Try again when you have a doctorate in mathematics, grasshopper. I'll be pulling rank until then.

Bonecrusher wrote:
I'm a professional whiner.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Thijs, I have a feeling your personal opinion is getting in the way. Like it or not, the fact is people would definitely pay for the privilege of being unique in some visible way. I think this will be added as soon they develop a way to implement it properly.

And Thijs, please read what biggee has said properly. It's not going to drive them away. If they don't want a new aesthetic add-on, then they simply won't buy it!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am
Profile E-mail
Dev Team

As stated, there's no plans for adverts in Star Sonata.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3